- Airport Transportation Service
Airport Transportation Service
WELLSEDAN Sedan Service in Carroll County, Maryland books all reservations on a first called first served basis. It is recommended that you contact our transportation service as soon as you have purchased your airline tickets.
Please have your Flight information handy when calling to schedule your Car Service. We confirm your travel arrangements prior to arrival and departure, and will track your flight prior to transport. Notifying you of any changes or delays.
You may select the method of Confirmation. Let us know at the time of your booking if you prefer Texting, Email or Phone Calls.
WELLSEDAN Sedan Service
Provides Airport Transportation Service to & from
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (BWI)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Harrisburg International Airport (MDT)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Here are some tips to assist you while traveling:
- Be on time, allow yourself enough time to get through the security checkpoint (generally 2 hours) allowing ample time should a scheduling change occur or your flight moves to a different concourse or pier.
- Always stay alert and keep an eye on your bags, etc.
- Don’t let anyone but uniformed airline personnel handle your bags.
- Keep a record of the contents of your checked luggage.
- Keep items of value on you or in your carry-on bag.
- If you need help navigating the airport, check with the volunteers at the information desks located throughout the airport.
Has our "Airport Transportation Service" page been helpful?
Do you have an idea how we may improve our "Airports" page? Please Tell Us!